Friday, 4 December 2015

Flower Crown & Button Down

Hi Guys! 
Sorry I haven't done an OOTD for a while, it's been so cold and windy lately and I've been kind of hibernating! 
I've been also really busy, I've recently graduated college (yaaaay) so I had to do some outfit shopping so I picked up this skirt and I've been loving wearing it so much. If I'm to wear a skirt (which is rare) I'd normally go for a skater skirt but I decided to go for a button down skirt for a change!
Also, I dyed most of my hair peacock green recently in case you haven't noticed :P I don't think I can last having a natural hair colour for very long haha


I also wore this skirt to the Irish Blogger Association 's first birthday, I didn't get a chance to snap an outfit picture of myself there! It was a great evening, so I might do a blog post on it shortly! We got a necklace there from My Shining Armour, its there Karma necklace and it's so dainty and pretty. I'm not one for big necklaces, its just perfect!

What I'm Wearing
Denim Jacket- Levi 
Stripey Top- Penneys
Suedette Button Down Skirt- Warehouse
Flower Crown- Claires Accessories 
Shoes-Penneys
Necklace- My Shining Armour 
Bracelets- Alex & Ani/Penneys
Bag-Penneys







Hope you enjoyed this OOTD! I'm planning to do more soon, (if the weather agrees with me)
so keep an eye on this space :)
Thanks so much for reading, hope you've a lovely Friday whatever you're doing!
Amy
x


3 comments:

  1. Think this hair colour really suits you!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit ! It is definitely something I would wear .. Love denim and stripes together! Your hair is also the best !
    Saira
    Throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this! The hair, the outfit, the accessories! Fabulous and your blog header is stunning :D

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete