Monday, 30 November 2015

Reviv Serums TelomErase Serum


Hi Everyone! 
Today I'm blogging about Reviv Serums TelomErase Serum!
This is a 6-in-1 multi-corrective serum used to Erase, Tighten, Brighten, Blur, Moisturize and Regenerate the skin!

About TelomErase Serum:
"It contains the most powerful combination of new ingredients available to visibly reduce the appearance of sags & bags, dark circles, fine lines, sun spots, redness, pore size & laxity. It's the first product of its kind with 3 proven age-erasing tolmere targeters: Cycloastragenol & Renovage & Cysloastragenol. Its the latest in cosmetic chemistry for telomere stabilisation."



How I use it:
I make sure my face is squeaky clean and apply it twice a day, so morning and night and I use a thin layer all over my face and neck.

How it feels: 
This product is so lightweight and non greasy, after I've applied it, it feels like theres nothing on my face. It does feel slightly tight, not in a bad way at all. My skin is fairly sensitive and this does not irritate my face in any way which was my main concern if it would tingle or sting but it didn't, as I said it doesn't feel like I any product on.







Now I know I'm a young girl and I don't have any wrinkles or fine lines but I like to you anti-aging products to prevent wrinkles and the likes of that. I do have bags under my eyes and big pores and I have noticed a difference in my skins texture and colour. After using it for a month I can see my skin has brightened and its tone has evened out a bit, its made my skin so smooth and before my makeup I use it to reduce the size of my pores. One of the travel sized tubes has lasted me a month and I've given my mother the other one and she really loves it, she agreed that its made her skin so soft and smooth!

I really liked using this product and with the discount code TIGHT10 , you can get 10% off  HERE
Thanks so much for reading! Are there any skin care products you can't live without? or any anti-aging ones you love? let me know :)
Amy








*This product was a PR sample, all of my opinions are honest and true.



1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of anything like this before! Sounds really good though!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete